Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Maybe I Was Wrong About The Writer's Block

Wow that didn't take too long, with a little effort I managed to go from nineteen pages to twenty-four and finally end chapter three. It's a little shaky and needs editing but I got there.

I'd forgotten just how helpful writing was for my mood. It makes time pass by faster and gives me something to do. It also helps me generate ideas for the rest of the story. Just last night I figured out some more ideas for the plot and characters...still at a loss for the environment though.

I've read in different places that its recommended to create a basic outline before you start the story that way you have something to work from and stick to as opposed to just jumping in and wandering through; I tend to like both ideas, and last night both worked together nicely.

Of course, now I'm stuck again...

No comments: